C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\COM\tablediff.exe
From here . Checkout the bulleted point in green:-
· Table Difference tool allows you to discover and reconcile differences between a source and destination table or a view. Tablediff Utility can report differences on schema and data. The most popular feature of tablediff is the fact that it can generate a script that you can run on the destination that will reconcile differences between the tables. TableDiff.exe takes 2 sets of input;
· Connectivity – Provide source and destination objects and connectivity information.
· Compare Options – Select one of the compare options
· Compare schemas: Regular or Strict
· Compare using Rowcounts, Hashes or Column comparisons
· Generate difference scripts with I/U/D statements to synchronize destination to the source.
I haven’t tried this but seems like worth a look.. an example here..