I truly believe that procrastinate because of most importantly the lack of focus among many other reasons.
I procrastinate because I think even if I study, I wont get anything and there is no point spending time..there is too much to study. Even if I start I wont be able to study a lot and if I don’t, there is no point studying.
This is how I try to overcome this?
– Study short items and not too many items and be aware that you have studied them and take 15 minutes in a day to remind them to yourself.
– Do not think that you have studied less at any point of time.
– Get the gist of the short items and get that as fast as you can.
– Take frequent breaks.
– Do not think of anything while studying irrespective of whatever it is about.
– Think whatever you are doing now is moving you towards your goal and the goal is that short item you are focusing on and studying.
N.B. :- The funny thing is I procrastinated for writing this blog entry itself for 3 days. 🙂 See the point I am making above. 😉